Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicaiont: Xantum Oriel

3 posters

Go down

Applicaiont: Xantum Oriel Empty Applicaiont: Xantum Oriel

Post  Xantum Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Hello, I have only been play Darkfall since Thursday and am really liking what I see, I can get in on average 5-6 hours nearly everyday.
I am what some would call a game addict,as my days consist of work,games,sleep in that order.
I am still in the starter town as a Mirdain, my weapon skill is Polearms and dabble in Archery and Magery, My player style is that of a ranger/sentinel the use of light armor and heavy 2 handed weapons for maximum movement and damage.
I am 20,English and my previous mmo experience is that of UO, on a shard called Neverlands - a free all round shard based on Pol95, my characters their were Kithiom, Guinevere and a couple more names which have slipped my mind, since it was so long ago I played.
I am still learning about this game so a few friendly faces couldnt hurt.

Xantum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Applicaiont: Xantum Oriel Empty Re: Applicaiont: Xantum Oriel

Post  Taelisar Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm

I think you will like what you find in the court. Please seek us in game ( apply in game under clan tab) as that is the only way we may add you.
Taelisar
Taelisar
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://courtofevermore.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xantum Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:19 pm

I cant see anyone online, can I have a list of people I need to message or can someone msg me, I'm ingame now

Xantum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmongo Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

As long as that is your in-game name. i think we can find you, and walk you thorw what you have to do.
Cmongo
Cmongo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum