Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naelwyn's Application

2 posters

Go down

Naelwyn's Application Empty Naelwyn's Application

Post  Naelwyn Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Well this is all dependant on my ability to log in while the stone is actually open..

At present the outline of my story for Naelwyn is as follows: His family all died during the plague ~30 years ago leaving him rather emotionally scarred. As a matter of coping his mental state suffered a slight fracture, leaving his mind split between Naelwyn the mage, Senty the Rogue, and Kruxen the Warrior.

Seeing as how it will probably be another few months before Im actually able to buy an account I figure I'll have the story nice and fleshed out by then.

For the time being Naelwyn is for the most part a disheveled mage as a result of previous trauma.

Last edited by Naelwyn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naelwyn
Naelwyn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Naelwyn's Application Empty Re: Naelwyn's Application

Post  Raethwyn Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:41 pm

I just saw your PM today. I think I will set my options to receive email notifications when I receive a PM on this forum so I don't miss any. I'll get back with you on the details you requested when I am feeling better (my head has been aching badly all day). I think that's a good idea, you developing your story. Keep in mind that any pure melee, archer or mage will have a difficult path ahead of them. Hybrid characters have a much easier time, but that doesn't mean it is the only way! From what I've learned so far, going down any of the paths takes a lot of time and even if you choose to go primarily down one path, it is a good idea to have a little bit of skill in other areas to round yourself off.
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Naelwyn Sun May 24, 2009 2:38 am

I just realised that my account will expire in the next few days and I'm now pretty much of the opinion that I won't resubscribe until steps are taken to fix a few key issues.

In other news I've been informed that the www.swgemu.com team is pretty far along and will most likely be creating a Ta'kier there for the time being.

As far as DF is concerned: once Gilandriel posts the lore I can help make a guild crest. Had an idea of combining the twisting vines of the celestial spire with the circle of stars, around some symbol inside drawn from the lore. Here's an example using a placeholder tree image.

Also, I will finish a write up for some of the sentinel's training regiment before the end of next week for you Taelisar.
Naelwyn
Naelwyn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down