Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Deliras Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Greetings,

I come from spain and I'm 25 years old. I have just read the Court's propaganda in Race Alliance chat and I have instantly seen that it's the place I want to be in. It fits the way I feel my character like a glove and would like protect the mesmerizing forests of our region with you. I have been in many MMOs, and with the exception of Dungeons & Dragons Online, I have never truly role-played any character in any of them. Darkfall kind of lights up that role-playing little flame we all have inside us I'd say...

I really look forward to join you in our common quest, make very good relationships, become friends, and enjoy this virtual world which helps us forget about this real world we are forced to live in... I'm not sure but the Court of Evermore seems north american mainly, if not fully, I hope being spanish isn't any kind of reason for you to decline my application, though I admit voice comunication in english can be a little bit problematic, specially if I am to speak in english!

About my character, she is named Deliras Bowfinger. She 1 day old (!) and loves to craft bows and arrows aswell as medium armor and robes, and hoods too.

(!) I also hope you get new people into the Court! hehe

Deliras

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Raethwyn Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

We shall welcome you into the Court, so please apply in-game and we will accept you *smiles*.

Language barriers can always be overcome, especially since you type well in English. Yes we are mainly NA, but we also have members in Germany and Sweden. Ventrillo is not a requirement either, though it shouldn't be a problem as some of us have a basic understanding of Spanish (though more likely the NA spanish of Mexico etc. and not -true- Spanish *grin*). Even so, if you do choose to join us in Ventrillo, even a basic fluency in English is likely enough to make communication possible. I hope you find yourself feeling at home with us in any case. Welcome to the Court of Evermore!
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Deliras Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:06 am

Cool!

Deliras

Number of posts : 2