Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Mayor Kaluven

2 posters

Go down

Application: Mayor Kaluven Empty Application: Mayor Kaluven

Post  Kaluven Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:25 am

I awoke fourteen moons ago, unable to move for the crippling pain in my leg. Reaching out I grasped the dawn staff laying next to me, as if it was something I had done a thousand times before. I feel the energies of magic charge within and I instinctively utter a few words. The dawn staff's red glow brightens and a warm soothing wave numbs the pain.

Using the staff to support me, I stand up and survey the area, a volcano bubbles behind me as I lie at it's foot. Deciding this is unsafe, I make my way east. In my travels I stumbled upon the what must have been a battle. Battered equipment and bodies litter the ground, I was about to turn away when I hear a groan. My eyes race back over the field, movement!, I run to the body of a dying human who raises an arm and points towards me. Once again I raise my dawn staff, focusing on his pain instead of mine, but I cannot raise the energy to help him.

He whispers to me, "head east, to Iriendir, you are not safe here". I beg him to explain but he speaks no more. Night is closing again, I decide to heed his warning, I head east.

And here I arrive, at your court. I can offer my power of healing in return for shelter. I can't tell you more about myself, I remember but one thing, my name, Mayor Kaluven.

(OOC I'm quite a new darkfall player, I've my using my friends account for a couple of weeks while he's away to try out the game, and now i've bought my own account. I've read your "About the Court" section you sound like a really good bunch of people to play with. I'm 26 years old, I've played several mmos in the past including Starwars Galaxies and Age of Conan, am a great team player and happy to use ventrilo.)

Last edited by Kaluven on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Kaluven

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Application: Mayor Kaluven Empty Re: Application: Mayor Kaluven

Post  Raethwyn Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 pm

I think I saw you in Iriendir today *grin* Please apply, if you haven't already, and we shall accept you. Welcome to the Court!
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down