Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Vaen Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Hail, my name is Vaen Ketar, I come today to ask for the privilege to serve as a defender of these lands. My father was a Human, and my mother an elf, the day I was born a horde of orcs came to our home, and killed my father. Although i look human, as i stated before my mother was an elf, and raised me in full elf tradition. So you will recognize me if im spoted around town here is a small physical description. I'm about 7 feet tall, strong as an ox, I have a small mole right to the left of my nose. I also have a few battle scars across my chest and back. As far as fighting ability, I have been trained in the ways of fire magic, and can wield a great sword, or one handed sword and shield. I have until this point attempted to rid these lands of the orcs and allies solo, but would very much like to make something of my self, and make my mother proud, serving with the Court of Evermore.

**OCC** I'm 25 years old, from wisconsin, married, no kids. I play almost everyday for atleast a few hours. I just recently bought this account. My character is a human as i stated above, but i hope this will not be too much of an issue (this character is kinda built so i dont want to reroll), and hope that the RPing a half elf will make up for it. I will be going on vacation this friday, but wanted to apply now, as i was excited about this clan when i found the info, and was hoping i would have a response before i leave on vacation. Please let me know ASAP :-D need anymore information please let me know.

Vaen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Raethwyn Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 pm

*scratches his chin* I do see a very, very slight resemblance to a Mirdain when I look at your face. I am honestly not certain of how we feel about allowing such an impure one within the Court. Please be patient while we discuss this within the council.
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaen Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 pm

*nods* I understand. I hope your council comes to a decision in my favor. *salutes* good day sir.

**OCC** Just got back from vacation on sat. and just checked this now, been busy so far, hope you decide soon! :-D If it does not go in my favor do you have any allies that i might me able to join. Chose you cause i liked the sound of the clan and i thought the RP would be interesting. Thanks

Vaen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuferedir Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:35 am

Greetings pauses for a brief moment and eyes the stranger Human,

It may or may not be true, that some of your blood in your veins is of Mirdain heritage,
but only true Mirdain are accepted into the Court.

We will speak to our allies that have humans in their ranks, maybe you can prove yourself and you can serve in their ranks.

thanks for your interest in serving the Court.

(OOC: we cant accept humans, even with your background, what happens if an alfar or orc comes along and says one of the parents have been a mirdain.. Smile )
Cuferedir
Cuferedir
Quartermasters
Quartermasters

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down