Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore

3 posters

Go down

Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore Empty Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore

Post  Taelen Falconeye Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:04 pm

I am Tealen Falconeye son of Tuor Falconeye.

I am a young mirdain and i have recently required my farthers sword and have been asked to aid in the battle against the Alfar.
i would like to join the court of evermore as i hear you are at war constantly with the Alfar.

A bit of history.

I have played other MMOs like Everquest1 and 2, Warhammer Age of Reckoning, World of Warcraft, Vanguard, Age of Conan, and many more

I like darkfall more than all of those, because its more realistic i love being able to swing and there's nothing there on other games you need a target its like you cant do anything freewilled but on Darkfall you can fire a mana missile at nothing and see how far it goes you can heal yourself when your on top health you can swing a sword into the air.
I quess i like darkfall because you can do what you want (to an acception)

Thank you for reading this and i hope to see you soon

Last edited by Taelen Falconeye on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Taelen Falconeye

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore Empty Re: Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore

Post  Cuferedir Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:08 pm

welcome to the court,
apply in game and you will be accepted.
Cuferedir
Cuferedir
Quartermasters
Quartermasters

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore Empty Re: Young Mirdain seeking to join Court of Evermore

Post  Tuor Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 am

Look forward to joing up with you soon young Falconeye.

Welcome to what you will find is a very helpful friendly and yet dedicated clan of mirdain.

Tuor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down