Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Evermore!

5 posters

Go down

We are Evermore! Empty We are Evermore!

Post  Taelisar Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

We are that which is most rare in the modern mmo, a Guild that will embrace not ignore the lore. A guild that will promote rp and storyline without worry about the cost. Let us be honest. Most guilds forgo lore and self imposed restrictions for simplicities sake. IT is easier to allow your friends and new recruits to be of any race, any attitude. It is easier to not have to know the lore or even care that there is lore. It is easy to simply say we are a bunch of friends that play together and we don't care about the rest. I understand all of that and I do not condemn it but I do say there is so much more that could be had.

By choosing and embracing an aspect of the games lore we not only add a completely new and deeper element to the game which enhances our own enjoyment and immersion but we are taking on a far greater challenge in doing so. We could easily have been 3-5 times our numbers in eu if we simply took in whoever wished to join us. We did not walk that road and while we were never a powerhouse by any measure we made a large impact and are remembered still for what we accomplished. We also gained a bit of pride for doing so well given the additional weight we bore in so harsh a world.

We have now been doing this for nearly a decade as a core and over the years we have added like minded individuals and become close friends with many common interests. We play a multitude of games ranging from the mmo to fsp to rts genres. I simply love it and Hope to make a huge impact here in Agon.. Join us and assist us in our ultimate goal of cleansing the Mirdain Forest of the dark forces that now ravage it, or at the very least enjoy the attempt.

Taelisar Ta'Kier of Court of Evermore
Taelisar
Taelisar
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://courtofevermore.com

Back to top Go down

We are Evermore! Empty Re: We are Evermore!

Post  Cuferedir Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Since i dont have the time to play DF at the moment, if someone else wants to play my Cufer, he has about every gathering skill except fishing maxed out, i think his skinning is even in the 70th, contact me and we can arrange things.

I havent transferred him over to the NA server yet, but i am willing to pay the transfer costs, monthly cost has to be paid be someone else Smile

And i would like to have the option to get him back, whenever i have more money and or time to play him again Very Happy.
Cuferedir
Cuferedir
Quartermasters
Quartermasters

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebuelon Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Aiya! I'm hoping to have the extra funds in a few weeks to transfer to NA & start playing again. I miss the Court & hopefully DF will satisfy the mmo craving i've been having again.
Zebuelon
Zebuelon
The Legion
The Legion

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  retek Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 am

Aiya all =)
Really glad to see many of you coming back to darkfall.
There is a limited offer maybe you like to check
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=4230990#post4230990
Beware, the free peiods will start once you login! =)
I'm playing as casual (a lot casual Wink ) in EU1, with some old friends like Trix Mix and Therentar, and to be honest i'm really thinking about to transfer to NA1... but is not so easy to do..
good game to all =)
retek
retek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Raethwyn Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 pm

You beat me to it Retek hehe. Life on NA was difficult at first, but since we carried all of our character's skills and stats over, getting back on our feet and even surpassing our wealth on EU was a lot easier. Still, if you're enjoying your time on EU then by all means stay there. If you should change your mind, I'd wait a month or so to see if we are still around because I'd hate to see you come over just when everyone gets bored of DF. I can't see that happening now, but you never know what the future holds.
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebuelon Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

How's DF been? Still active? Been in the mood for some rp pvp.
Zebuelon
Zebuelon
The Legion
The Legion

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuferedir Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 am

Still active numbers growing!

seek us at
www.daeriathmidranell.com

Cuferedir
Cuferedir
Quartermasters
Quartermasters

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down