Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Teresa Silverwitch

3 posters

Go down

Application Teresa Silverwitch Empty Application Teresa Silverwitch

Post  TeresaSan Tue May 26, 2009 11:01 am

Hi all,

I am quite new to the game. But so far it is very enjoyable. I had lost my items before but that is no biggie. Where there is a will! There is a way! That is my motto ^^;

By this i wish to devow myself to the Court. My main goal is magic at this very moment. I enjoy spraying magic bolts over silly goblins at the beginning! I also wish to train One handed sword. During beta (first week) i heard 2 handed were bad.. Nobody on mounts would use them... It saddens me as Teresa officially used a Claymore T.T .. I am still highly considering that if I should level fire or healing. I think healing + close combat would do well ^-^ Well i won't make it too long..

Little about myself: I am 21 years old, i live in The Netherlands and I do work so don't expect me to be logged in all day ^^; I am mature, I could act childish, I could act serious, I could role-play, I am a bit of everything. Depending on the situation ^^; As I read in the rules that you wanted mature people then I shall =)

If you wish to know more, please ask me any information! (MOST! x.x bad experience saying that!)

Edit: The name is Teresa SiIverwitch.. please note that it is Siiverwitch, second is Capital i..

TeresaSan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Application Teresa Silverwitch Empty Re: Application Teresa Silverwitch

Post  Cuferedir Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 am

Welcome to the Court.

(And how do you think you can ever use a two handed weapon on a mount? Smile)
Cuferedir
Cuferedir
Quartermasters
Quartermasters

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TeresaSan Tue May 26, 2009 11:37 am

After hearing it was bannable to have a name with a capital I instead of l i had rejoiced and started over.

By now I shall go by the name Teresa Silverstorm

TeresaSan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Raethwyn Tue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

I hope you can get the same feeling of attachment to this new character that you had with your last. The fact that they lock a name out after it is used only once is annoying, to say the least. I know several people who wish they could get one of their old names back, and I wish it were possible to petition these things; After all, you were the first to come up with that name on the server so why shouldn't you be able to use it? I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just cut it short by saying:

"Welcome to the Court!"
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down