Court of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non application - just a Vahr'Nah

3 posters

Go down

non application - just a Vahr'Nah Empty non application - just a Vahr'Nah

Post  Ajani Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:55 am

Hail Edil,

I know its been a long time since I have seen many of you, and I am sure that more have joined our court and that we may have lost many the same.

But I just want you all to know that my Blades still sing our songs of the old days on those lonely nights where I bring them out and remember all the good times we had. Sadly I wish that I could say I come to join the court once again and let our enemies fear our us once more. But sadly my time has not come.

but keep hopes high that maybe one day I shall be able to join my kin once again.

with that I leave you a fair well and until we meet again.

Ajani

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

non application - just a Vahr'Nah Empty Re: non application - just a Vahr'Nah

Post  Raethwyn Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Vahr'Nah Bladeweaver,

It has been long since this warrior has heard from you. I too recall the days when our blades sung together in battle against the mon'keigh. Ours was a powerful empire, rightfully fighting to reclaim what was taken from us. The day you are able to rejoin us will be a blessing for the Court. Please stay in touch, friend. We look forward to your eventual return.

~Iseult
Raethwyn
Raethwyn
Wordweavers
Wordweavers

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Ajani Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Aiya my friend yes it has been too long since I spoke with my old friends. I too hope that things will work out for me so that I might be able to rejoin the ranks. As that is something that this warrior longs for but sadly has to sit on the side. But once the timing is right and the moon shines brightly I shall stole up with blades in hand ready to stand side by side with my fellow warriors and once again our enemies shall fear us.

((long has it been since i have spoke to a lot of old mates and lost contact with most of you. if you ever feel like getting in touch with me feel free to email me at whitewof@gmail.com))

Ajani

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Taelisar Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:49 am

ye old Dog! i shall be in touch
Taelisar
Taelisar
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-11